jueves, 6 de marzo de 2014

Lost in Time Villa de Leyva


VILLA DE LEYVA






Villa de Leyva is a traditional and religious town, it is colder than Cartagena and it is recognized like a famous place to visit.

There are a lot of places to visit, like Galleries, Craft Shops, Museums, Restaurants, Hotels, also there is a big Cathedral in the center of the town, but for adventurous people there are some places where they can do canyoning, canopy, they can drive buggies or quad and another activite is ride a horse.

  







The food is fantastic, I think that the best restaurant is Casa Blanca, in this place all is exquisite and a beautiful place to eat desserts is Tartas y Tortas de La Villa, I recomend you to buy a little lemon pay, this is more delicious than the other desserts. 




If you want to live an extreme adventure, I can talk you about activities that you should do.
The first activity es do canyoning, I did it, and it is really amazing, is fantastic to feel the water in the face, but it is the coldest water that I feel in my life; another activity is do canopy, it is longer and taller than other and an another fabulous activity is drive buggies or quad in the desert, I loved the speed and the landscape.
Really I recomend you to do these activities.  




It is neccesary to such this activities, use sport clothes and be ready to soil, also is very important to use the  necessary equipment such as helmet, harness, in the case of canyoning, for the buggies the most important thing is to use seatbelt and in all the activities you have to follow the instructions in the specialized guide. 
I assure you that with these tips spent an delightful vacation.

Villa de Leyva is a wonderful place to visit and its people are waiting with open arms!!  








No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario